Thursday, September 18, 2014

苹果海底燕窝羹 Apple seaweed soup


还真的是忙到好累, 终于都可以坐下来了, 今天我就做了这简单的苹果海底燕窝羹,来滋潤皮膚和慰劳自己一下。。。
我已经觉得很满足了


 珊瑚草是珍贵食物,不但有{海底燕窝}的美名,而且营养价值极高!

 珊瑚草屬於海草類植物,富含 海中酵素,具有殺菌,体内清除,抗炎,淨化血液及復活細胞功效。

它水溶性纖維質含量高,且能将紧贴于肠壁上的宿便排 掉,并将人体内的肠道及胃壁清除干净。科学分析,珊瑚草富含酵素,胶原蛋白,钙,镁,铁,钾,磷,钠等矿物质。 

 持续食用,可清除皱纹,黑斑,面匏,雀斑,粉刺,敏感等现象均可解除,
不僅如此,其所含的营养成分具有{先清后补}的效果。 

目前,珊瑚草成为颇受欢迎的健康食品。

苹果海底燕窝羹,作为日常滋补和保健的食品,其功效不比燕窝差哦

价值便宜又还可保健肠胃功能,排除体内毒素,继而达到美容养颜的功效的糖水,值得一试
















材料: 

珊瑚草 - 200g

雪耳 ~ 3朵浸软切块

苹果 - 3粒

红枣 ~18粒

龙眼肉 ~20粒左右

蜜枣  ~ 8粒左右

水 ~1600ML


做法:

除了珊瑚草之外全部一起小火炖大概1个小时左右,

之后加入珊瑚草再煲5分钟即可息火


Photobucket



This post is linked to Little Thumbs Up event organized by Bake For Happy Kids with My Little Favourite DIY & hosted this month by I-Lost in Austen


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn,

    I'm sure enjoying this nourishing dessert is definitely a good thing!!! ... It will make your skin extra smooth and beautiful.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe

      Yes ! As pretty as you... ha ha ha .
      anyway Thanks for your nice compliment. so are you going to try this ?

      Delete
  2. Hi Lyn,
    I'm so glad that you've shared this apple soup with LTU this month. I'm so gonna try this soon as I so need this especially for my skin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kit

      Thanks . but ..... can't see the picture : ((
      anyway actually very easy to prepare. hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...